• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW alot of Hispanics finding ISLAM

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Let me know when masses (no pun intended LOL) of Catholics convert to Islam. This bitch was raised Protestant, which is bland nothing version of Christianity that tells you every faith is equally valid so go off to whichever one you like, it's cool.

Whoever heard of a Seventh Day beaner anyway?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Let me know when masses (no pun intended LOL) of Catholics convert to Islam. This bitch was raised Protestant, which is bland nothing version of Christianity that tells you every faith is equally valid so go off to whichever one you like, it's cool.

Whoever heard of a Seventh Day beaner anyway?
Almost all religions are very popular in Latin America.

You'd be surprised how poverty incentivizes church memberships, that and underdevelopment.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Do not disrespect the Christian brotherman on this forum by posting these videos, please Boq. It has no use but provoking them.
God guides whomever he wills and misguides whomever he wills.

To you is your, to them is their religion, child.

G

Do not disrespect the Christian brotherman on this forum by posting these videos, please Boq. It has no use but provoking them.
God guides whomever he wills and misguides whomever he wills.

To you is your, to them is their religion, child.
You are right, your post adheres to the Sharia more than my thread.

My main motive is to share my excitement though.