• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW all the BASED Patriots (((coincidentally))) being very good goy?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I pass these Trump goy boomers sometimes on my way to work. No joke, they will line the bridge outside of Mar a Largo waving Trump flags because….?

I literally dont know why. I don’t hesitate to say these people are in a cult. They want attention from their leader who is a god like figure who can do no wrong. All members outside of the cult must be educated or shunned.

(I’m not saying all Trump supporters are cultists. I’m saying these types of boomer retards are.)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Like don’t these people have somewhere to be? Perhaps work? What the fuck do they do where they have the time to wave flags EVERY WEEK outside a billionaires residence?

Oh right, probably living on the fraud that is social security. They’re living off and able to fuck off in meaningless “protests” on my fucking tax dollars.

Literal. Niggers.

Forum Clout
Like don’t these people have somewhere to be? Perhaps work? What the fuck do they do where they have the time to wave flags EVERY WEEK outside a billionaires residence?

Oh right, probably living on the fraud that is social security. They’re living off and able to fuck off in meaningless “protests” on my fucking tax dollars.

Literal. Niggers.
Trust the plan.

G

Dumb fuck doesnt realize patrick tomlinsons arent the reason you are going to shit...The main reason is being militarily kicked out of the Middle East/Africa/Central Asia.

2016, the US wholly and comprehensively controlled: The bosphorus, the suez, the bab-el mandeb, and the strait of Hormuz

2023, the US barely controls the Suez Canal.

Me in 2024:

Wisconsin.gov

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I supported Trump because everyone we should be against were against him. It was great watching him effectively troll his way into the White House. I had hopes that, because of his vengeful nature, he would get to work destroying them. However, he tried to work with these people in a business manner, and when that failed he took to trolling, instead of actually working around and against them. He surrounded himself with the very swamp creatures that need to be delt with, and that debate with Biden, when he wouldn't shut the fuck up, really made me cringe and give up on him entirely. All he had to do was let Joe show what a demented old fuck he is, but nooooo it ALL had to be about Donald Trump... Fucking hate him now...

Last edited: