• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW a Theo Von ripoff at a hockey game saying nigga

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout

957DE40A-42AA-4A72-9F36-057B40D78F5D.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why would a white guy get mad at that
The dipshit was telling him to step up. That was probably already pissing him off. Then mullet guy started talking like he's a nigger, which is fucking annoying enough to make you swing if you're already halfway there. It's not that he said a bad word, it's that he's annoying.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Abe, if your wife came out swinging like that when you would get home from a long hard day on the set, would you give her a nice shiner?
I'm a method actor. So I'd regularly show up drunk to Florence Stanley's house, scream about dinner being cold and give her a few slaps. The cops would show up, take pictures with us and drive me home.

Those were the days. I was briefly married to Macy Gray while I was a church janitor, she was physically abusive and terrifying. My last girlfriend also punched me in the face more than any one person has, threw bottles at my head and stabbed me and all I really ever did to defend myself was punch a brick wall beside her head and break my hand while she laughed at me. I hope she dies.