• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT Jack white

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Despite his faggot politics name a better modern day guitarist. No one’s as original unless the purpose is to get sam Robert’s to kill himself. A noble cause. I’ve recently learned there’s a good market of you faggots who actually know what the fuck you’re talking about so I’m interested in your opinion. I’m not talking mechanical skill. I’m talking originality.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Seven Nation Army has ruined every single North American sporting event. Any game I watch I feel like Sisyphus rolling the stone up the hill. I hope that I won't hear the crowd chanting "oh, oh oh oh ooh ooooh" and no matter the sport or the city, it is inevitably ringing in my ears.
Are you aware that 1979 is a good song?

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Seven Nation Army has ruined every single North American sporting event. Any game I watch I feel like Sisyphus rolling the stone up the hill. I hope that I won't hear the crowd chanting "oh, oh oh oh ooh ooooh" and no matter the sport or the city, it is inevitably ringing in my ears.
But have you heard a cruise ship fog horn that shit? I go deep wit da Jack Whitesssss. I don't know anything about his politics and I don't want to know, but I enjoy most of his stuff.

G

Faggot

4DC1288C-D1E3-4CEF-98B1-561EB4FB4306.jpeg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Good guitarist who played in one of the last decent rock bands that I can remember, other than QOTSA.

What are his politics like? I'm guessing he's woke.

And even in 2003, Seven Nation Army was over played to death. And then sports completely buried it. But it's still a good riff.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Seems like he finally made some good solo shit. So far it'd all been anxious and bland. The Raconteurs is great, especially the 2nd album, which reminds me, there's a 3rd one I need to get. That shit where he drums was boring.

You want great guitars though? Really, the best "rock" band going by FAR is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Seems like he finally made some good solo shit. So far it'd all been anxious and bland. The Raconteurs is great, especially the 2nd album, which reminds me, there's a 3rd one I need to get. That shit where he drums was boring.

You want great guitars though? Really, the best "rock" band going by FAR is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

Forgot about BRMC. Good stuff.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I thought it was cool that he punched out the Von Bondies guy for talking shit and I like that old tele he keeps modifying the shit out of. He strikes me as a guy I wouldn't like if I met him though.

My buddy saw The White Stripes live once. He said it was ultimately a cool show but there was a stretch where Jack White bitched about the sound at the outdoor venue and then sat on the ground up against a cabinet pouting and just made some noise with his guitar lol.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I think he's way overrated. I can't see how any rock guitar player can top what Eddie Van Halen was doing in the 80s.

Then take into account what the guitar virtuoso guys like Vai and Satriani are capable of doing and it really makes Jack White look like an over inflated chump.

Some time in the 2000s, Guitar World magazine cited the guitarist from Disturbed as that year's most innovative guitarist. That should be enough to tell you how stagnant guitar has become.

Also, I think the guy from Muse was way more innovative than faggot Jack White.