• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WW3 is going to dethrone WW1 as gayest world war

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
04D295AB-E999-4FF7-B128-F43694C4829F.jpeg

Forum Clout
I don't really have a dog in the fight with this war, but the full power of globohomo is supporting Ukraine so I hope Putin kills them all. All the problems with America came from Ukrainian jews that immigrated the turn of the 20th century.

G

I don't know what the Army of Drones is, why it needs an ambassador, why the ambassador is Mark Hamill, or what the old fag could do to help Ukraine. I guess too many normies were starting to question the narrative so the Jews got Luke Skywalker to make it cool to clap and cheer for a deeply corrupt nation again.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Old school alliances were a bitch. If you scuffed a Dukes shoe at a dinner party you would wake up with 2 empires and a kingdom on your ass.
I guess I was just thinking since WW2 ruled that meant WW1 was the gayest world war by default. At any rate WW3 will be pretty fuckin gay