• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WRRRROOOOONNNNG!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211214-162513_Chrome.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
None of them had co morbidities? By this logic, Ally Pat is saying all those gays weren’t dying of AIDS, they were dying of the cold. Troubling logic, from someone who pretends to support the gay community.
You’re exactly right. Fat Pat is clearly denying science here. Why is he a science-denying homophobe? Is it because he’s a closeted retard, or is it because he’s a fat pants-shitting retard? I’d ask a scientist, but he would just be shouted down by Fat Pat.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
None of them had co morbidities? By this logic, Ally Pat is saying all those gays weren’t dying of AIDS, they were dying of the cold. Troubling logic, from someone who pretends to support the gay community.
My mom worked in the death industry for years (cemetery, memorials, etc.) Lots of youngish people dying from "pneumonia" in the 80s and 90s. Unfortunately, if you did really die from pneumonia during that period she was assuming you were gay.

Edit: not that there's anything wrong with that!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
My mom worked in the death industry for years (cemetery, memorials, etc.) Lots of youngish people dying from "pneumonia" in the 80s and 90s. Unfortunately, if you did really die from pneumonia during that period she was assuming you were gay.

hey it’s not all bad. Some of them were dirty street junkies!

Forum Clout

Turning a cold into a quilt

SIGMA GRINDSET

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Give Patrick a break. Could you manage to search for any sources with 48 more tweets to post before meeting your daily quota, and pudding all over your fingers at the same time? I didn't think so, felon.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Pat will forever use Covid as an excuse as why he can’t get a job. Many other losers are the same (MM Schill for example) that believe they are one cough away from dying. They will forever cry their LIFE ISNT WORTH A PAYCHECK! while sitting on a couch collecting government handouts
People push the pandemic status quo still because it makes their shit loser lives feel like righteous sacrifices. It’s that simple.