• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrestling fan retard breaks free

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That's PFG. I'm all in with wrestling fans beating up modern wrestlers.
When I was like 19 I went to some shitty little independent wrestling show in my buttfuck town with a bunch of my friends. We were all in the first and second row being rowdy as fuck and treating it like an ECW show. Starting vulgar, insulting chants, heckling, throwing shit, the only guy we actually cheered for was Abdullah the Butcher who was supposed to be the big time heel. He blew a snot rocket on some old guy, which was fucking hilarious.

Anyway, some nobody and his chick manager were out there, I stole the guy's sunglasses that he left beside the ring and was wearing them and my buddy's little ghetto girlfriend was sitting behind me, screaming at the chick that she was an ugly cunt. The chick came over and put her sweaty tits in my face and grabbed my buddy's gf and instantly got beat the fuck up. My buddy's tiny gf punched that broad in the face like 10 times before she even realized what was happening. So this bitch is all bloody, the match is stopped and the nobody guy (who was like the same size as the rest of us) came over and tried to act tough for like 3 seconds before we were all like "we'll literally fucking beat you to death, faggot" and he just dragged the chick out of there.

There were cops watching all of this happen, laughing. My buddy and his gf didn't even get kicked out but they left because she was still freaking out. The nobody guy had to come out again at one point and walk past us and I spit on him, some other weiner in the crowd was like "that guy in the sunglasses spit on you" he came up and was like "did you fucking spit on me?" And I was like "What the fuck did we tell you, faggot?" and spit on him again, we all stood up and he speedwalked back to the dressing room.

Some other heel nobody who never even ended up coming out for his match came out and did a "promo" at one point. There used to be video of it on Facebook. He starts talking shit about the town at one point and then it just fucking rains pizza and beer cups on the guy.

The whole thing is such a fond memory. They used to come to our town every year and they'd always have like Tommy Dreamer or Jake the Snake or someone like that and they NEVER came back after that. We ruined it for everyone for our own enjoyment. We were like the guys in Blood Meridian who shoot the dancing bear for no reason.

Forum Clout
Seth Rollins is PFG

1685288920827.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
:image_9247_lg:
When I was like 19 I went to some shitty little independent wrestling show in my buttfuck town with a bunch of my friends. We were all in the first and second row being rowdy as fuck and treating it like an ECW show. Starting vulgar, insulting chants, heckling, throwing shit, the only guy we actually cheered for was Abdullah the Butcher who was supposed to be the big time heel. He blew a snot rocket on some old guy, which was fucking hilarious.

Anyway, some nobody and his chick manager were out there, I stole the guy's sunglasses that he left beside the ring and was wearing them and my buddy's little ghetto girlfriend was sitting behind me, screaming at the chick that she was an ugly cunt. The chick came over and put her sweaty tits in my face and grabbed my buddy's gf and instantly got beat the fuck up. My buddy's tiny gf punched that broad in the face like 10 times before she even realized what was happening. So this bitch is all bloody, the match is stopped and the nobody guy (who was like the same size as the rest of us) came over and tried to act tough for like 3 seconds before we were all like "we'll literally fucking beat you to death, faggot" and he just dragged the chick out of there.

There were cops watching all of this happen, laughing. My buddy and his gf didn't even get kicked out but they left because she was still freaking out. The nobody guy had to come out again at one point and walk past us and I spit on him, some other weiner in the crowd was like "that guy in the sunglasses spit on you" he came up and was like "did you fucking spit on me?" And I was like "What the fuck did we tell you, faggot?" and spit on him again, we all stood up and he speedwalked back to the dressing room.

Some other heel nobody who never even ended up coming out for his match came out and did a "promo" at one point. There used to be video of it on Facebook. He starts talking shit about the town at one point and then it just fucking rains pizza and beer cups on the guy.

The whole thing is such a fond memory. They used to come to our town every year and they'd always have like Tommy Dreamer or Jake the Snake or someone like that and they NEVER came back after that. We ruined it for everyone for our own enjoyment. We were like the guys in Blood Meridian who shoot the dancing bear for no reason.

Still love you, Abe.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
M

Congratulations on liking the same entertainment as slow adults and Sam Roberts

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Ahh no wonder why it was edited. They literally cheered the retard on to get into the ring and then it all went to shit b/c he thought it was a real moment. It's their fucking faults. Damn I would slam the fuck outta her. If you know whattta mean!? :pfg_sm:

HAHAHA. After watching the entire video that shits hilarious. She didn't know what to do with the retard so she was having a bit of fun. She shook his hand to let him know it was all good. You can tell she knows he's a retard and was just playing along. The entire time he was staring at her like a piece of meat and he wanted to jiggle that fat ass of hers. Then he just picks her up and slams her lmao. This is how wrestling should be. I wonder what the HGH manchild's opinion on his are. What, you don't think she knew he was a retard? heheheheh :image_4848:

Last edited: