• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow, this guy on r/all is a real JERK.

G

You people are just AWFUL.

Screenshot_20220215-201229.png
Screenshot_20220215-201240.png
Screenshot_20220215-201250.png
Screenshot_20220215-201717.png
Screenshot_20220215-202022.png
Screenshot_20220215-202940.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The way I imagine Pat's daily life reminds me of this comic, except we know he only makes the worst slop, only does cardio when he's doing a half of a half marathon, and his idea of cleaning around the house is hanging his ass out an open window to fart because some of Niki's gentleman callers are coming over.

o8uP11q.jpeg

G

There was an underground fight between a rooster and a snake. The audience was amazed and could only gawk when the rooster killed the snake and celebrated his win with a tasty lollipop.
I'm only speculating here because I saw the original OP say snake eyes cocksucker, but I think he might have been referencing the Christian Slater scene in that movie "Very Bad Things" where he freaks out and breaks his phone because someone is talking shit to him over the phone. Almost as if he's mocking Patrick for how stressful it must be to impotently be arguing with people over the phone.

That's just my speculation though because I didn't write it.

Last edited by a moderator: