• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow, Rick is very rude tonight.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Found on /r/PatrickSTomlinsonSurvivorSupportGroup

RickRude.PNG

RickRude2.PNG

RickRude3.PNG

RickRude4.PNG

RickRude5.PNG

RickRude6.PNG

RickRude7.PNG

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
This isn't that relevant, but has anybody else noticed how our 'Better Than Gaiman' special boy writing all-star uses a lot of simple sentences?

Compound sentences do not belong in my masterpieces, child.
I had an English Literature teacher (who works at an expensive private boarding school) mark and grade a few pages of his Gathcrasher book.

I thought it would be a funny bit but she pointed out the same thing. Short dumb ugly and simple sentences that bored her.
InkedExcerpt1_LI-2.jpg
Inked351px-Excerpt3_LI.jpg

G

I had an English Literature teacher (who works at an expensive private boarding school) mark and grade a few pages of his Gathcrasher book.

I thought it would be a funny bit but she pointed out the same thing. Short dumb ugly and simple sentences that bored her.View attachment 31559View attachment 31560
This is a good bit. I'd love to see more English Honors teachers read excerpts of Patrick's trash books and mark them up like this.