• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so much red in my entire life.

G

A white woman near me is on her phone and talking just like a redditor. I'm going to type what she's saying in real time so everyone can understand the suffering I'm going through:

"I used to be with it but then they changed what it was! Now what's it is new and scary to me. Old man yells at cloud! Haha!"

"My boyfriend and I are having an argument. He has his thoughts in words and I have them in pictures. Apparently there two types of people and I'm the second one. I don't hear words or a voice. What about you? ....oh you have a combo? Ah but you have ADHD, you don't count."

"Elon musk made fun of a disabled man on Twitter this week. It's astounding how often he does that. I don't understand. You'd think by now... He's like the new Donald trump. Like, where's his PR team???!!!"

"I'm so glad I made this phone call because I was about to fall asleep. This conversation has woken me up."

"Ugh I have to go home and either do a load of laundry or shave my legs. I don't wanna do any of that shit. I don't wanna do either of those things! I want to go home and drink a glass of red wine and take a nap."

G

HAHAHAHAHAHAH this bitch is back!!! I thought her voice was familiar. Bitch is on the phone again talking, that's her ugly face I recognize too hahahaha.

It's time for round 2 of the bullshit she's saying...

- complaining about some guy. Says "I don't want to call him a freak or anything, but he's a control freak".

- complaining that he always has an ulterior motive of wanting to fuck women when he's kind to them. Lmao.

- hahahahaha she is contemplating reporting him to HR, apparently he is a coworker. She has a file on every bad thing she's done and wants to give it to HR.

- She doesn't even work there anymore. She left and she said everyone was sad that she left. So she wants to report a guy to HR even though she doesn't work there anymore. Lol.

- Complaining about a girl who is to be the new manager. "She has no manager experience! Just fast food! Yeah she was a manager but she was only managing 16 year olds. The place is going to fall apart with her in charge".

"The new manager is 22 and this is her first office job."

"I feel bad for the new 18 year old girl who's started, because I don't think anyone's told her that Spencer is a predator who likes young girls."

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I like how she went from not wanting to call him a freak, to calling him a predator within the span of that phone call.