• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wouldja?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Absolutely, yes

Dawn shaking those fat hips makes me fawkin hard

Enough already with Obama, you fearmongering idiot. NOBODY CARED. Who is president literally has no effect on 99.9% of the country. "My freedom of speech is in chains". No it isn't you idiot. You had your freedom of speech and it got you fired, stupid. He just want to say what he wants without any form of consequences and that is not how the world works.

G

Enough already with Obama, you fearmongering idiot. NOBODY CARED. Who is president literally has no effect on 99.9% of the country. "My freedom of speech is in chains". No it isn't you idiot. You had your freedom of speech and it got you fired, stupid. He just want to say what he wants without any form of consequences and that is not how the world works.
"It's time for whitey for realize, we don't have to be victims anymore"

"We"

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Yeah definitely. Nikki probably not. Ade no way. Pat cried over Ade who is a fat sloth. And he got cucked by Jon who Is also a fat sloth that takes sloppy seconds. I would fuck ade over Nikki any day. But people simping on fat Jon and Ade. Fuck them too. 2 fat fat scumbags.

G

Yeah definitely. Nikki probably not. Ade no way. Pat cried over Ade who is a fat sloth. And he got cucked by Jon who Is also a fat sloth that takes sloppy seconds. I would fuck ade over Nikki any day. But people simping on fat Jon and Ade. Fuck them too. 2 fat fat scumbags.
So youre black. Would you fart in nikkis vagina?

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
c2c8bc1d05381db9450a4e4fb1fb1a60.jpg