• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you wave israeli flags to get some pristine kosher pussy?

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I fucked a Persian girl once and she smelt bad, they also get fat quickly. They have one kid and it’s a write off.
Dude fuck Persian broads. Have you seen Lebanese broads? Some of the most perfect girls I’ve ever seen/been with. Plus they know how to be girls. They always dress up and put on makeup. And they expect you to be a real man, not a sensitive soyboy. Hot af. Land one if you can

G

Any guy who has politics get in the way of landing pussy, is a loser. I can actually see someone like Pat turn down a racist woman.
I wouldn't turn down Sandy Kane. Pussy is pussy.

Plus it would be funny to lay on top of her... you know for the goof.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Any guy who has politics get in the way of landing pussy, is a loser. I can actually see someone like Pat turn down a racist woman.
How hot would a good looking racist woman be?! Every good looking dame I’ve been with has been mildly liberal at best. Maybe I need to move down south

G

How hot would a good looking racist woman be?! Every good looking dame I’ve been with has been mildly liberal at best. Maybe I need to move down south
I can tell you for a fact that openly racist (and I mean like openly Neo-Nazi girls) are fine as FUCK.