• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you start a public relationship with a woman who had an 8/10 body but a 2/10 face?

Would you have your friends and family know you're dating a Flavia?

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
What's some of 'em Flavia pictures we got?
consider the elasticity of the clothes on this one
flavia1.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Flavia does not have a 8/10 body. But a theoretical woman with an 8/10 body and a 2/10 face? Depends on the age. If she's already maintained it into being older, maybe. But if she's younger, then the chances of her hogging out as she hits her 30s and losing the one good feature are way too high.
Yeah, 8/10 for her is crazy. An actual butter face. Why not?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Would you or HAVE You?

I talked about this in another thread..... One summer while in college I met the girl who was the definition of a butter face. No lie, THE best most rocking body I have ever seen in person. Seriously, no words here could do it justice. That was combined with a face that broke mirrors.

In the very early stages of the relationship it occurred to me that what her face looked like was of no concern to me while I was cumming in her mouth. On an aside, it was some of the greatest head on the planet.

Anyway, we dated for the better part of the summer ........ Movies, dinners, bowling, group dates with friends, and all that but as the end of summer approached I had no interest in having a girlfriend my senior year of college and she had no interest in being my Thanksgiving/Christmas cum dumpster. I'd have to think about it but I don't think I ever saw her again after that.