• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you rather have a son like Rick or a daughter like Betsy

G

With a Pat maybe you could beat him into not being a fag. But he’d disgrace your namesake.

With Betsy she would let you fuck her for a donut. But embarrass you endlessly and have weirdos jerking off to her.

Regardless, they are both fat and if I fathered either id Robin Williams myself.

I’d try to beat the boy into a man.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Rick. Having a complete and unashamed whore of a daughter is worse than anything. You want to your daughters to be poised and intelligent. Not fat ugly sluts with nothing of value to say, so they only talk about the one thing they feel has values. Their gaped gashes. Rick is retarded, and fat but mostly harmless. Just a bubbling idiot making your family name look stupid. At the end of the day though, your kids don’t ruin your name, just your names legacy.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
There's still hope for Betsy. She actually seems like she might be semi-intelligent if she wasn't constantly exhibiting self-defeating behaviors. She seems to have disdain for the caliber of men that she could have a relationship with, so she instead let's men use her for sex in lieu of masturbating, and then pretends like this is empowering.

Eventually she will realize this will get her nowhere especially as she becomes even more disgusting, and she'll put her whorish ways behind her. She'll either make herself respectable and find some beta male to be in a relationship with, or she'll give up her delusion of being a desirable piece of ass and focus on some kind of career.

Pat is a completely useless lump of shit with no redeeming qualities. He has the mind of 12-year-old even though he's 41. If he was capable of turning his life around, he would have done it by now. Instead he spends all his time seeking validation from strangers on the internet, and fighting with people who deny him validation to the point that he burdens himself and his wife with crippling debt. An absolutely pathetic existence.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
This question is too difficult. Why can't we have a third option of having your balls ripped off by a rabid chimpanzee before you had the chance to father either one of them? I would prefer that.

We know Rick is aware of Betsy, but is Betsy aware of Rick? I'd love to hear her opinion of him. After all, she only "dates" 6'4" wealthy ultra-Chads with massive dongs. I'll bet PorkRick would disgust her.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Is it pot-talk monday?

Okay, if you were captured by a opposing mexican drug gang would you rather they skin your face off with funny music playing in the background then give you a tire necklace to finish you off OR have them place a mirror in front of your face as they chop off your dick and balls and place them in your mouth to choke you to death?

Personally, I'd choose either of those above birthing the failures mentioned in the OP

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
With a Pat maybe you could beat him into not being a fag. But he’d disgrace your namesake.

With Betsy she would let you fuck her for a donut. But embarrass you endlessly and have weirdos jerking off to her.

Regardless, they are both fat and if I fathered either id Robin Williams myself.

I’d try to beat the boy into a man.
This is the most compelling theoretical to support abortion

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Definitely Rick. You could at least try beating sense into him and eventually disown him when it didn’t work. You’d feel bitter disappointment and embarrassment for the rest of your days but that’d be it.

Imagining your daughter being a big fat cum dumpster who spends all of her time publicly talking about her policies on being fucked and swallowing cum between posting hideous pictures of her disgusting body in lingerie on social media is unbearable.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
For everyone saying at least you can beat Pat, you'd still have to deal with the crushing sadness that YOU created that thing. I think I'd have to Benoit the whole fam.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I’d prefer Betsy. Theres a father/son connection thats just too damn depressing when your kid turns out to be a fucking pussy loser. Girls are whatever