• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WOULD YOU BECOME A DIEHARD FAN OF A RADIO SHOW THAT HUMILIATED YOUR OWN MOTHER ON LIVE RADIO FOR A DECADE?

If Opie & Anthony made fun of your mom for 10 years, would you be the archivist for their .mp3s?

• Yes, I would aid, abet, and enjoy the public humiliation of my own mother.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, I am a functioning human being with human compassion and working limbs.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I have this internet friend... Growing up, his mom was a local celeb on the radio. When he was born, his mother had time to bask in the limelight and wipe his ass.

Let's just say this duo of long island trash trolls launched a campaign to find "untalented" radio hosts. They targeted her, and picked apart every detail of her appearance, her character, and her personal life for hours on the air. They did it for nearly a decade.

This man archived the .mp3s of every single episode of it. Betrayal unlike any biblical imagery known to man. This is beyond cucked. Her own son preserves the audio history of her torment campaigns for future generations to enjoy.

Rumor has it the gentleman in question is significantly physically disabled. The jury is still out on whether or not his beloved mother still wipes his ass for him.

Forum Clout
Braun's reveal was so unexpected and felt like a hundred hammers dropped and a thousand Nana feedings at once.

And unlike Porsalin begging for money through alts like the devious Jew he is, Braun never asked for a dime for his time and effort. A real brotherman.

Beige could have begged for money for his bottom surgery, but I don't recall him stooping to Jewish tricks.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Literally don’t care. All the people associated with the sub were fucking losers. Beige, Porsalin, etc. They had nothing to offer besides their retarded documentaries.

Braun was a real ass dude. He archived the show for all of us despite the boys, and all of us, attacking his mother for years. When we found out his mom was the fat pig, he didn’t go full SpaceEdge and delete all that archived content. He took the joke like a champ.

And he gets an A+ in my book for that reveal. That was one of the most memorable moments on the sub besides Opie getting fired or the Opie vs Jimmy fight. It was like an actual punch in the gut.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Terry didn’t deserve her trashing. Braun was playing the long con knowing the pests would realize this full well. Pretty genius ploy by the queen bees boy tobehonestwitya.

Anyone who says "punching down" is a fag. But Jocktobering the radio equivalent of Jean Lundegaard's favorite local morning show never really did it for me (mostly). Fugitives, war of the roses, and prep burger fags? Sure. But the cutesy shows for soccer moms weren't hurting anybody and not aspiring to anything but safe entertainment probably weren't the best use of Jocktober's attention.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Terry has always been one of us, god bless her.

images (30).jpeg