• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you arrest a hot chick?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I swear the stupid 'field test' is just for humiliation purposes, I doubt I could do all that sober & it gives the cop an area of leeway to decide. Breathalizers have existed for a while now & they'll need to get an evidential sample anyway.
I think in US they can compel a blood sample, in other places they can't force it because it's an invasive assault if you don't agree to it, needs to be done by a nurse who should abide by medical ethics standards.

G

I swear the stupid 'field test' is just for humiliation purposes, I doubt I could do all that sober & it gives the cop an area of leeway to decide. Breathalizers have existed for a while now & they'll need to get an evidential sample anyway.
I think in US they can compel a blood sample, in other places they can't force it because it's an invasive assault if you don't agree to it, needs to be done by a nurse who should abide by medical ethics standards.
I had to do one a few years ago when I hit this black crackhead bitch with my car. She walked into heavy traffic on a 4 lane two-way busy ass street. I was in the middle lane and she came out of nowhere, I slammed on my breaks and skidded to a halt just far enough to slightly nudge her leg. She was wearing a bathing cap cuz the bitch had to wait for the first friday of the month to get a new wieve. She set her cup of coffee down on the hood of my car without spilling it and curled up in a ball and started crying. I was driving a Hyundai Accent. She must have thought I was rich.

Anyway field sobriety test in the middle of the busiest street in the city right in front of a big housing project. I was entertainment for the dark people that day.

I passed.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
yes. i would never pass up a free & clear chance to force accountability on a woman, hot or not. some bitch slapped me in college once & i filed an assault charge on her. in that case, i actually probably would’ve tried to work the situation to my advantage if she had been hot but she was frumpy & stupid so i thought she just deserved to be dealt with by the law. she got busted for shoplifting later on so i was actually doing the community a favor by forewarning everyone of her criminal behavior

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
yes. i would never pass up a free & clear chance to force accountability on a woman, hot or not. some bitch slapped me in college once & i filed an assault charge on her. in that case, i actually probably would’ve tried to work the situation to my advantage if she had been hot but she was frumpy & stupid so i thought she just deserved to be dealt with by the law. she got busted for shoplifting later on so i was actually doing the community a favor by forewarning everyone of her criminal behavior
If a woman is ugly then of course she should be arrested, sued, charges pressed etc

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
imageedit_137_3953983346.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I worked with this douchebag DoD cop that told us he could technically arrest anyone for a DUI even if they blow a 0.00 just based on officers discretion.
And he seemed proud about the fact that he would do such a thing. Fuckin asshole