• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Rather Joe Had His Say Than a LIBTARD

Forum Clout
oopsie doodles
Absentee.PNG

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Oh boy, as I’m sure this thread will end up in court, I want it on record I don’t condone this. Despite it hurting my ribs.
What are they going to do if the poster is from Mozambique or some shit? But I do think the rapidly increasing popularity of Patposting will ultimately be the end of Patposting. Some new person will cross the line, whether it's from here, KF, or somewhere else. WormKiller might cave Pat's face in just so he can go back to jail where he is comfortable.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
What are they going to do if the poster is from Mozambique or some shit? But I do think the rapidly increasing popularity of Patposting will ultimately be the end of Patposting. Some new person will cross the line, whether it's from here, KF, or somewhere else. WormKiller might cave Pat's face in just so he can go back to jail where he is comfortable.
Wormkiller misses getting fucked in the ass by prisoners, are we finally allowed to say it out loud?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Alright, I should admit... I never actually clicked send, BUT I again would like to highlight the fact that this idiot firmly believes that voter fraud doesn't exist/isn't possible because it doesn't fit into his narrative.

hate to be the killjoy but thank god for that.

my friend from Reddit sent out cunty resumes for Pat to get work at local bars and McDonald’s. That was where my Reddit was comfortable with the line personally.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Alright, I should admit... I never actually clicked send, BUT I again would like to highlight the fact that this idiot firmly believes that voter fraud doesn't exist/isn't possible because it doesn't fit into his narrative.
I've voted every election since I was 18, including local elections (fawwwk yeah, democracy!) I walk in, sign a sheet, vote. Never has there been any question or anything. I could walk back in with a different outfit later that day and give someone else's name, sign the book, vote. Voter turnout is especially low in local elections. What are the chances the actual voter shows up and realizes I voted for him? What is stopping my mom from filling out her mom's mail-in ballot that she gets because she is 92 and has puddin' brain?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Well it would be unfortunate if an anonymous lurker without an account was inspired to do the same, and send it to a different Patrick Tomlinson

G

hate to be the killjoy but thank god for that.

my friend from Reddit sent out cunty resumes for Pat to get work at local bars and McDonald’s. That was where my Reddit was comfortable with the line personally.
Ironically, if Fat started working a few shifts a week at McDonald's my respect for him would rise tremendously. He truly believes he's above a job like that but he isn't. He wouldn't last a day.