• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would it be funny if Pat and Jackie destroyed Dan’s life?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I would say Dan's constant victories over the dopes are funnier... But Dan deleted my nps appearance so I change my answer to yes.

Maybe..but when one side keeps winning over and over it kind of takes the sport out of it.

Plus, many things could result. Dan could go nuclear and file his own ridiculous lawsuit. That would introduce all kinds of fun new characters.

Or, Dan could go radio silent and pat and Jackie could
Make fools of themselves declaring victory. Redditors could then find entertaining targets to convince them
Dan was working at those companies.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
That's your bit? Attacking the Down Syndromes?
Maybe..but when one side keeps winning over and over it kind of takes the sport out of it.

Plus, many things could result. Dan could go nuclear and file his own ridiculous lawsuit. That would introduce all kinds of fun new characters.

Or, Dan could go radio silent and pat and Jackie could
Make fools of themselves declaring victory. Redditors could then find entertaining targets to convince them
Dan was working at those companies.
I know this is a forum for light hearted stuff and I don't want to spoil the mood, but this Dan guy can go suck eggs for all I care, sorry.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Jackie might have a lil "crush" on Dan...

1000000650.jpg

1000000645.jpg