• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would it be better to just be a normie?

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I’ve seen people who legitimately enjoy Ted Lasso, Schitts Creek and the Big Bang Theory. None of those brought out the remotest laugh to me.

The Joe Cumia Peoples Court episode is always hilarious. Patrick’s general saga, the Nadalski incident especially, is very funny. O&A generally brought out laughs, mainly from Louie and Patrice.

My question is, would it be better to laugh at boring, normie comedy or Owen A Forums style niche laughs? What leads to a more satisfying life?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
These new shows are insulting to anyone with integrity and intelligence. Too clever by half.

The real-time arc of a witless fat dodo in MKE makes me giggle. Cobes, Chris Chan, Pat - all legends of utter failure.

We brothamen are waiting on the flaming wreckage, we just don't know when the real death spiral begins or when the wings get pulled off. In due time.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Yes. If given the chance I'd become a regular joe in a heartbeat. Just being able to lie down and sleep when your body is tired would fucking rule. Being able to enjoy the horseshit they call TV and movies these days would fucking rule. Not being a drug addict would rule. Not knowing nor caring about all the fucked up shit the government has done and will continue to do would rule. Having vanilla sexual preferences would rule. Having my shit figured out and a family by my mid 20s would rule. Old faggot me would look at normie me and think normie me was a faggot sheep. But normie me wouldn't think about faggot old me at all. He'd just get his container of coffee and go to the job site. Maybe a donut too. Don't tell the misses.

G

Yes. If given the chance I'd become a regular joe in a heartbeat. Just being able to lie down and sleep when your body is tired would fucking rule. Being able to enjoy the horseshit they call TV and movies these days would fucking rule. Not being a drug addict would rule. Not knowing nor caring about all the fucked up shit the government has done and will continue to do would rule. Having vanilla sexual preferences would rule. Having my shit figured out and a family by my mid 20s would rule. Old faggot me would look at normie me and think normie me was a faggot sheep. But normie me wouldn't think about faggot old me at all. He'd just get his container of coffee and go to the job site. Maybe a donut too. Don't tell the misses.
I feel like this too, like all the exact same shit.

But at the same time watching this Pat saga is one of the best things in the world. Sometimes I think about him telling Josiah he’s so sure SpaceEdge is Canyon Boykin that he thinks it’s enough to press charges and I just appreciate the whole world for allowing something like that to happen and for me to be able to witness it.

I’d love to be a normie, but I don’t think I would make the change if I could. It just wouldn’t be worth it to go that route.

I’ve started writing because I think making art will help me. I have such self hate due to the fact that I hate everything, and I feel like I have an obligation from that hatred of everything to make my own thing and put it out there. I don’t think I’ll get super successful off it or anything, but if I can make a group of people like me go “hey this is pretty good. maybe the world isn’t so shit” then it’ll be worth it.

And if I do all of that and my stuff sucks ass, I’ll probably stop judging the things that actually are successful so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
We can't go back brotherman, it's too late for us. The O&A virus got us.

s-l640.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Not to toot my own horn or anything, ahem, but I am about the furthest thing from a normie there is and I still think Schitts Creek is funny. Eugene Levy is funny.

But no, I don't want to like Football, or Sebastian Mancow-skowskull, or wearing masks, vaccines, watch cape movies, watch new "Star Wars" movies, listen to Foo Fighters, believe the government, be excited about 5G, praise censorship, root for Ukaine

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I think about this a lot, weirdly enough. I don’t think i would. I know a few of these normies, and i know the NPC meme is supposed to be a goof, but I’ve come to realize it’s real. Too many “normal” people have no inner monologue, no real fun, hinge their entire personality on whatever the current group consensus is. That just seems so hollow and boring. Imagine that the funniest thing in your life is watching some quippy marvel movie. Seriously, think about that. I’d hang myself.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if you were born that way, but i don’t think I’d be able to switch now. I agree with @Porktrick_Jowlinson_mybb , maybe some art or writing would help keep your mind on the level. I do envy how they can just sleep, though. I haven’t slept a normal night in years.