• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Anthony Cumia fuck a child?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I want honest answers only followed by explanations. If given the chance would Anthony of “Opie and Anthony” have sex with a child?

Has he ever mentioned wanting to do anything like this? I’m asking you for your personal opinions. Would Anthony Cumia, in his advanced (and ugly) age fuck a kid ?

there are things that we know for certain like he is a nigger and waif biter. I also believe he abandoned his mother. He may have also payed to fuck a transsexual.

feel free to go on ignoring the the realities of your hero and leader Anthony Cumia.
CCC1E1C4-8D4A-46BB-8F1B-2280BC22E2E9.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Now, probably not without absolutely, unequivocably vetting and making sure it's not a setup. But back in his feeling invincible days being on top, if the opportunity arose, he absolutely would. He is depraved af.
you may not know this child but he’s on the rise. With the addition of his new hire, and the head of financial advisories at compound media (pictured below) . being one of the many reasons to see hope on the Horizon for the formally permanently suspended and forever ugly radio shock jock.
1A4961AC-3FA5-44BE-B18C-A2D51B4081C8.jpeg

Forum Clout
He certainly wants his friends, colleagues and parasitic leeches to think so, as he confirms as much on a fairly regular basis. In fact, a large part of what he perceives as his manhood is built upon his stated desire to fuck underage girls. He seems to believe it confirms how staunchly heterosexual he is, as how could a man who likes young virginal pussy possibly be a closeted homosexual who fucks trannies?

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
He certainly wants his friends, colleagues and parasitic leeches to think so, as he confirms as much on a fairly regular basis. In fact, a large part of what he perceives as his manhood is built upon his stated desire to fuck underage girls. He seems to believe it confirms how staunchly heterosexual he is, as how could a man who likes young virginal pussy possibly be a closeted homosexual who fucks trannies?
I talked to Joe sr he told me that same thing. Called his son a fairy prancing through life with a dozen or so dicks falling out of his mouth. Then he vanished back to hell