• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worthless nigger released from county.

G

Worthless nigger dre just released from county starts dropping dislikes to make up for low IQ and low attainment in life. Niggers are truly worthless.
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 12.57.12 AM.png

G

Lol nice Tabs, Macfag
Dumb nigger I'm a widows user, my lenovo's USB C charger port stopped working it's out being repaired, the mac costs more than your ride, it's my backup PC because quite frankly the hardware lasts forever, I run parallels downloaded from pirate bay for the windows portion. I have a million tabs always open because I'm not a lazy H slinging nigger and I'm always hustling, so I'm doing 50 things at once Niggers are too stupid to keep that all going.

G

@covidcumia did you get the Geek Squad warranty for your mac
No lol, I have like 4 macs in the house they have lesser processors but the hardware never craps out., I'm doing data recovery now on my kid's windows machine because his crapped out when my windows machine did, but his was the SSD. I had to buy an open dock because they run so hot, to get him his stupid vids back using easeus which is a "demo" version, seriously it is actually a pirated copy.

G

Well I reckon you're in Michigan, one of your children attends a certain online school, and your name may or may not be Robert.

P.S.

Is this your wife?

View attachment 20640
That's Betty White lol, so yes. My children attend in person school in Ontario, I own multiple properties in Michigan, I have several ISPs in my airbnb properties, one is visible because I can't remember their name, but I do need to log in as my thermostats are all smart for winters and when renters come I need to adjust them, but I do not live there. I was just there though.