• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst Simpsons characters?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'll start:
1718631016130.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Remember their big woke turn of making Patti a lesbian? They had an episode right before trannies became a protected species about Patti marrying a woman, Marge revealed at the wedding that the woman she was marrying was actually a man who identified as a woman and Patti went on a rant about how fucked it is to be a secret dick-haver deceiving a woman who is attracted to women. Pretty problematic shit.

Forum Clout
Remember their big woke turn of making Patti a lesbian? They had an episode right before trannies became a protected species about Patti marrying a woman, Marge revealed at the wedding that the woman she was marrying was actually a man who identified as a woman and Patti went on a rant about how fucked it is to be a secret dick-haver deceiving a woman who is attracted to women. Pretty problematic shit.
And he a started doing it to dominate the women's golf team.