• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst episodes of good shows.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I hate this gay episode of Futurama.

34d1obvn28d71.png

This episode of Star Trek: TNG where Data becomes possessed by some kind of God was the most embarrassing bit of acting I've ever seen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That musical piece in Oz, and that dumb fly episode in BB
The musical episode of OZ was meant to be a mockery of shows that had musical episodes. But it ended up being douche chilling to an extreme that I still have to look away. The fly episode of Breaking Bad is proof that that show will never be on the level of The Sopranos (despite Many Saints). But Breaking Bad fans will tell you that the fly episode the best of the series like total faggots. Breaking Bad has several episodes that on rewatch are completely pointless and boring and go nowhere.

Boardwalk Empire after two was almost all filler episodes. Dexter would have entire filler seasons where nothing happened. The Massive Genius episode of Sopranos holds up to this day because of Christopher and Adriana. Those two wanted to be famous actors or singers. But both of them wind up dead. Chris makes Cleaver but it amounts to nothing in the end. I always liked how Chris chased his dream of making a movie, made it, and then still succumbed to drugs and the mafia like a loser.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
The musical episode of OZ was meant to be a mockery of shows that had musical episodes. But it ended up being douche chilling to an extreme that I still have to look away. The fly episode of Breaking Bad is proof that that show will never be on the level of The Sopranos (despite Many Saints). But Breaking Bad fans will tell you that the fly episode the best of the series like total faggots. Breaking Bad has several episodes that on rewatch are completely pointless and boring and go nowhere.

Boardwalk Empire after two was almost all filler episodes. Dexter would have entire filler seasons where nothing happened. The Massive Genius episode of Sopranos holds up to this day because of Christopher and Adriana. Those two wanted to be famous actors or singers. But both of them wind up dead. Chris makes Cleaver but it amounts to nothing in the end. I always liked how Chris chased his dream of making a movie, made it, and then still succumbed to drugs and the mafia like a loser.
spot on, breaking bad's great for a first watch but it relies on twists and gotcha moments, sopranos is in a league of it's own but i do love the shield.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

Probably every episode of The Simpsons from season 12 to now could qualify as the worst, but this episode was when The Simpsons jumped the shark for me. They just stopped giving a fuck about the story and characters and made the show all about unfunny, current year gags and wacky plots.

Forum Clout

There's a couple episodes in s1 of BB where it just seems entirely about his fucking cancer. I get that cancer is what leads him to enter the meth game, but they're not going to kill off their protagonist.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There's a couple episodes in s1 of BB where it just seems entirely about his fucking cancer. I get that cancer is what leads him to enter the meth game, but they're not going to kill off their protagonist.
Everything in Breaking Bad is stolen from The Sopranos essentially including the fixation on cancer. Jackie Sr. gets cancer, Uncle Junior gets cancer, Bobby Baccala sr. has emphysema and lung cancer, and Paulie and Chris and even Tony worry about cancer. Carmela's father gets cancer. Johny Sac dies of cancer. So Breaking Bad had to rip everything from The Sopranos including the cancer storylines. Half of the scenes on Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul are just Sopranos references. One of the characters, Mike, literally says "take his body to the pine barrens" like some Philly cop in ABQ would possibly use that reference.

They even used the exact same actor as Dr. Kennedy in Sopranos to treat Walt. The difference is that Furio knocking the bee off his hat is a legendary moment. When Dr. Kennedy shows up in Breaking Bad all anyone thinks about is The Sopranos. The difference though is that Tony does not get cancer. Walt and his cancer are just a lame plot device that magically either matters or does not matter when it is convenient for the plot.

They should have had Walt die of cancer alone in that car in the freezing cold. It would have been a unique ending. Instead they did the 'Scarface' ending with the machine gun. A good ending would be that no matter how powerful Walt became he could not beat cancer because no one does. But Sopranos did that a million times better with Johnny Sac. Who does everything he can to become boss including burning all of his friendships only to die of cancer with nothing but his family to show for it.

Forum Clout
I hate this gay episode of Futurama.

34d1obvn28d71.png

This episode of Star Trek: TNG where Data becomes possessed by some kind of God was the most embarrassing bit of acting I've ever seen.

Literally the only episode of any cartoon that made me clap and cry in all the right places, child. Seriously though fuck this episode, it's not bad, it's just fucking sad. Genuinely, I'd tell ya if it wasn't.

Forum Clout
Trailer Park Boys when Snoop Dogg, Doug Benson, and Tom Arnold turned up.

You got to fucking hate it when this shit happens on any show. "Hey lets make our show like the simpsons and just have like 3 fucking celebrity cameos in every god damn episode to get the mouth breathers clapping".