• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wormy fruit gets lauded for "defending" tranny bud light

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This guy is about as interesting as Richard Kuklinski
The Iceman was interesting in a couple of those Park Dietz/HBO interviews. However, when you realized he was full of shit and basically a nobody as there's almost zero need for the mob to farm out hits, it makes the interviews seem like unintentional comedy.

"I went to the gay club all dressed up and I sprayed the guy with cyanide..."

Did you, Richard? Cool story 😎 👌

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Iceman was interesting in a couple of those Park Dietz/HBO interviews. However, when you realized he was full of shit and basically a nobody as there's almost zero need for the mob to farm out hits, it makes the interviews seem like unintentional comedy.

"I went to the gay club all dressed up and I sprayed the guy with cyanide..."

Did you, Richard? Cool story 😎 👌
The funniest fake story was when he said he pulled up next to a guy at a red light, fired an arrow into his head from a crossbow, and just drove away. As if that story would not have made international news. HBO never investigated any of his stories they just ran with all of it. Apparently the inmates and even mob guys thought it was the funniest shit that they had ever seen. That this dope was pulling a huge hoax on the media with his fairytale murders and they bought all of it.