• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WorldCon faggots

G

I was scrolling through some old shit and happened upon this video from WorldCon and decided it’s too funny not to share, so enjoy.

This isn’t how I normally talk, btw, I was doing my “autismo at the scifi convention” character.

34ef2863e530eadc8f6473fe9801d130.gif

[MEDIA=streamable]lan6d7[/MEDIA]

ACTING!

Last edited by a moderator:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I can't hate on Weber. He's married, has kids he raised, I believe he's a minister and his official Twitter doesn't have a post in 4 years. He seems like a nice enough normal dude who doesn't seem to hang in the pedo circles in scifi. If somebody can point me to somewhere that contradicts this, I'll listen.

I don't know that I've heard him talk politics a bunch, but he works with John Ringo plenty and Ringo is a right-wing good egg who has gotten banned from cons for not being a giant faggot.

G

I can't hate on Weber. He's married, has kids he raised, I believe he's a minister and his official Twitter doesn't have a post in 4 years. He seems like a nice enough normal dude who doesn't seem to hang in the pedo circles in scifi. If somebody can point me to somewhere that contradicts this, I'll listen.

I don't know that I've heard him talk politics a bunch, but he works with John Ringo plenty and Ringo is a right-wing good egg who has gotten banned from cons for not being a giant faggot.
Yeah but look at these dorks