• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Wide Web Wyyzrd got off easy (this time)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

This is what he sounds like for those scientifically curious
"I'm the only one who's providing solid faggotry"? That's a pretty funny line, this is why people like Wyyz. The dick pic stuff is why we shake our heads. You said something about him being like a tarded little brother who always comes through with disappointment. That's a very poetic way to put it.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
"I'm the only one who's providing solid faggotry"? That's a pretty funny line, this is why people like Wyyz. The dick pic stuff is why we shake our heads. You said something about him being like a tarded little brother who always comes through with disappointment. That's a very poetic way to put it.
Most of us have dick pics floating around wyz is just trying to fit in...

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-11-13 212356.png

you guys are fucking retards

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
He says that so he won’t get banned. Nigga is 14
I thought that for awhile too but wyz has told us quite a bit about his life at this point and I doubt he's making it up

He lives in a care facility in Omaha Nebraska where he's lived for most of his life (parents just kind of dumped him there) and he's 18 being trained to work in a retail environment by his handlers.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I thought that for awhile too but wyz has told us quite a bit about his life at this point and I doubt he's making it up

He lives in a care facility in Omaha Nebraska where he's lived for most of his life (parents just kind of dumped him there) and he's 18 being trained to work in a retail environment by his handlers.
You just bummed me out major, man. Now I have to convince myself Wyyz is still a precocious (if misguided) 14 year old posting on a forum clearly intended for jaded middle-aged malcontents.