• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wordle update: The Reddit Rascals™️ made Patrick crack

G

DB484ABA-36C5-4E4F-8A6D-C54B4CA42D25.png
D48701F2-9362-4DF5-B73B-2CD52C757A08.jpeg
5E6B94D8-6162-4B42-AA80-CD1257B4E237.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I say we get that suicide rate up to 48%
When i had a Reddit account i used to message troons telling them to man up when they would sympathy post. They lost their shit over trivial slights like that and would sperg out in my messages for days.

They are really fun to fuck with and are truly not destined for this world. Imagine getting depressed every time you look in the mirror or go for a piss.

G

When i had a Reddit account i used to message troons telling them to man up when they would sympathy post. They lost their shit over trivial slights like that and would sperg out in my messages for days.

They are really fun to fuck with and are truly not destined for this world. Imagine getting depressed every time you look in the mirror or go for a piss.
Its the estrogen. It doesn't belong in a male body and it turns them all psycho.

G

SocJusticeBLM... With the tranny picture. We literally can't make better fake parody accounts than the real ones.
If I actually sat down and thought up the most annoying fucking fake Twitter account to make, I could not have come up with something that stupid.

A hairy armpitted tranny who's handle is SocjusticeBLM. It's almost too far fetched to be a parody account.

Yo thats a REAL PERSON. That dude actually goes out like that in Texas and people have to deal with it who work in customer service. Yech.