• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Women who disgust AntH due to age and race 1/3,500,000,000

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
jessica kenn.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony really got people good with his race preferences of women. It helped him mask his homosexuality. Because idiots would debate "dude Ant is racist because he only likes White women". Yet meanwhile Anthony is into men with breast implants. Patrice once did an entire diatribe about Anthony's "pussy racism" never once suspecting Anthony was a queer.

Forum Clout
No need for the vulgar language. It's Jessica Parker Kennedy and she is amazing in Black Sails. She is in a push up corset throughout most of it and also has some topless lesbian scenes. The last thing AntH would want to see in his bed :image_9253:

View attachment 83148
I meant no offence brotherman. It’s a fine line between me calling them whores to wanting to hold their hands…

Googled the show, not really my cup of tea. Just started a BBC show called Guilt. I might take a peek at Jessica Parker Kennedy’s Black Sails afterwards, if you catch my drift.

Thanks for the info tho