• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Women at work won't stop talking about U2

Forum Clout
My assumption with anything popular that I don't like is that it's fans just latch onto whatever is right in front of them.
Youre not wrong. Faggots who listen to nigger rap music and are obsessed with movies are the epitome of that mindless drone behavior. Folks who listen to rock music have their bands and era theyre into. Rap fans are always blasting the new "young" this or "lil" that like shabbos goy sheep. Same with capeshit faggots that need culled

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I genuinely don't get how anyone can like U2.
Theres a great quote from that Oasis faggot, let me find it.

DAFCD3BD-DB1A-432D-AF1F-6A7C8C7EFF6E.jpeg

Forum Clout
Youre not wrong. Faggots who listen to nigger rap music and are obsessed with movies are the epitome of that mindless drone behavior. Folks who listen to rock music have their bands and era theyre into. Rap fans are always blasting the new "young" this or "lil" that like shabbos goy sheep. Same with capeshit faggots that need culled
I had to earn my shit taste in everything.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Somehow they’re this huge global band while being very bland and mediocre.
Like Foo Fighters. The most bland, mediocre band. I give that Dave Grohl is very talented but I guess he found the comfortable niche where he can print money off of fags like Pat.

EDIT: Taylor Hawkins was a force of nature, MMMAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Like Foo Fighters. The most bland, mediocre band. I give that Dave Grohl is very talented but I guess he found the comfortable niche where he can print money off of fags like Pat.

EDIT: Taylor Hawkins was a force of nature, MMMAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!
I would also throw Coldplay in, they’ve always been wimpy bland music for bland boring people. I can’t imagine being excited to see Coldplay live.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Most bland shit ever. Tons of satanic symbology at that sphere show of theirs. I want bono raped to death by impoverished nigger kids from one of his child trafficking foundations

I just saw that show (don't worry I didnt' pay for my own ticket) and I didn't notice any Satanic shit, even though I was sorta looking for it. I was wasted. We got bored somewhere about 3/4 through and started goofing around on the people in front of us and just in general and chased the couple in front of us away, then almost got in fights with a couple different groups and kept getting closer and closer. We were really only being super loud during Bono talking and these fags started yelling at us to shut up and I was like "what, you wanna hear this guy TALK? His fucking charity is the biggest scam of all time, he's a total evil dickhead, why would you wanna hear anything he has to say etc etc."
Not gonna act like they don't have some good tunes but I don't get people that are obsessed with them or have them as their favorite band.