• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Without Pat, this place is basically Reddit

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Post Pat stuff all day no one is stopping you. It's Pat not providing the content

IMG_1926.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My dad told me that Bohemian Rhapsody is about contracting and spreading AIDS when I was a kid. It's not lol.

The gun is his pecker. Him pulling his trigger is him popping a bugged load in a fellas mouth. It all made so much sense. Now I don't know what it's about.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really did get 86'd from Hoolies, didn't he?
Certainly seems like it. Im sure he is laughed at by the employees. He isnt worth the trouble. I bet they are glad to not have him parked at the bar all day taking up valuable bar space most of the week. They tolerated his shit for long enough to see that he was full of shit with all his claims of winning court cases and having people put in prison. His fake persona got exposed there. Now he tries to frequent Jacks, The Garage, and Swingin Door. Id imagine he is already annoying the bartenders there.