• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

With opening day upon us, let us all revisit the greatest baseball story ever told.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I want to make a brett saberhagen or Mark Gubiza reference but I feel like I would be shoehorning it in

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
schmidt had to finish off his career at 1st base because of his knees

fag

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
....god I hope Mike schmidt doesn't know what a internet is......I'm legit fucked if he does yo

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
“Im good about twice a year for that” is the best line.

Crazy because I say the same exact thing about sharting. Seems like a semiannual thing

G

RIP George Brett.

Also, glad no name is a baseball fan

Furthermore, top brotherman Zack Greinke is starting tomorrow for opening day, get ‘em Greinke

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I like the one about Ty Cobb kicking a black lady down a stair case
I like the one about some guy with missing fingers calling Cobb a "half nigger" among other abuses from the stands. Well, ol' Ty didn't take too kindly to that, so he clambers up and starts wailing on the fella. Someone else shouts "Stop it, he doesn't have hands!", and Cobb shouts back "I don't care if he got no feet!"
Classic Ty.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1261870234291617793?s=20[/URL]

Some guy calls Francesa with his most special memory of a bunt, and Mike completely ruins the guys day

Edit: I read this thread title as let’s revisit the greatest baseball “stories” ever told. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Some guy calls Francesa with his most special memory of a bunt, and Mike completely ruins the guys day

Edit: I read this thread title as let’s revisit the greatest baseball “stories” ever told. Sorry
But, seriously, what WAS the point? Was it a game winning bunt? Was he there with his grandpa who was the biggest Yankees fan he knew? Did Ralph Houk blow him after the game? Eddie from Queens is a dope.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
“Im good about twice a year for that” is the best line.

Crazy because I say the same exact thing about sharting. Seems like a semiannual thing
"Who's the pitchers in this game" is the line that kills me.
His shit story is over. Back to business.