• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wish I was a woman... (hate this world)

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
No, I'm not.

I'm a fucking white man stuck in a kikes world.
1674240390684.gif

Learn to like tacos and soccer and be all the gringo you can be, brother Nigger Jim

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I doubt you really mean that. It's easier and better to be a man. We're stronger, faster, usually smarter and don't have to deal with periods or giving birth. Yeah society is harder on us but that actually makes us better, we get honest feedback and have motivation to improve.

Women know this too and they get mad at men for it but honestly they need to take it up with God/mother nature or whatever. We didn't decide that being a woman should suck so bad.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
@RobertMewler @captain_kamala Men gave you your "rights" and men can take them away. If we take them away, you would need other men to fight for them to return.

What I'm saying is...nothing you didn't fight and kill someone for is yours...anything given to you by some 'outside' force, can be taken by that same outside force.

Same thing with Blacks and slavery. They didn't fight/defeat it themselves or install some nigger-mechanism to prevent them from getting enslaved again.
Um.. I know all that and would be more than happy if the 19th Amendment were repealed. Fuck feminism too. It's like you don't even know me. 😿

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Its funny how you can read so much about a person from a short clip. This girl hates/abhors the fact she's a 6 facially...wishes she was 8+ (only her cleavage is), but also has a deep yearning to prove her worth (dad issues)
She's British so she is an 8