• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wisconsin is full of black trash

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I know that Pat is busy tweeting shit about Ukraine / Russia, which has nothing to do with us and has zero effect on the life of a balding middle aged fat man, but you would think that he would still have something to say about twin black hambeasts shooting a fast food worker in the face over a $3 hamburger.

I am pretty sure that he would do a multi tweet thread if the races were reversed. It's almost as though he's a fat disingenuous cunt or something.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anywhere in Midwest that isn’t a “city” has been turned to shit pretty much. You saw how Minneapolis burned, MKE is no different. Go anywhere outside it’s nice white people. Rick chooses to live in trash. Think about that.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I know that Pat is busy tweeting shit about Ukraine / Russia, which has nothing to do with us and has zero effect on the life of a balding middle aged fat man, but you would think that he would still have something to say about twin black hambeasts shooting a fast food worker in the face over a $3 hamburger.

I am pretty sure that he would do a multi tweet thread if the races were reversed. It's almost as though he's a fat disingenuous cunt or something.

Pat thinks they earned the right to do that to any white male. He wont mention that fool that drove through a parade either. He is so one sided.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Africa isn't sending us their best.

Snake

Forum Clout
How is this "nose" a real thing.

1645721577334.png