• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will you be voting today?

G

imagine if all the elections were BS and none of your votes were even counted? Im beginning to think that could have been a strong possibility, and people are slowly wising up to it aswell, and its forcing tptb to consider "resets" and even civil wars.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I know it's a trope on /pol/ however it is hilarious that that weird looking nigga is gonna win in PA

"he's ugly, and I don't want to look at him" is a valid reason to not vote for someone btw......that's why that Lizzo looking lady keeps losing in Georgia

G

No.
I'm not from the US.
lol
EsVpwg-XIAMBuib.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The guy running against DeSantis is so unpopular that it's hilarious.
I've never heard anyone say a single positive thing about Charlie Christ. Even dems hate the guy for saying that everyone needs to stop with the COVID handouts and get back to work.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've never heard anyone say a single positive thing about Charlie Christ. Even dems hate the guy for saying that everyone needs to stop with the COVID handouts and get back to work.
His bus showed up after the hurricane and a few people shouted at him to leave because he was practically campaigning.

Niggas bus showed up to a parking lot where people are giving out MREs and water, and he has nothing.

They will not talk about that at all.