• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will the SFWA go into debt because Patrick couldn't leave it alone?

G

Their website says that only 10% of donations can be allocated to the legal defense fund. I'm 99% sure Patrick's case alone exceeded that, not to mention the other cases they funded throughout the year. There's also the fact that they just wrote Fat a blank check instead of loaning the money like they're supposed to do. I dunno but if any of that is legally binding, they might be in some doodoo

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
During the interviews Pat was intentionally mum about who was paying for the lawsuit. Well until the 4th one because he couldn't keep his fat mouth shut. That's very strange to me. If that $100k was a loan, why would he need to be quit about whose helping him fund the lawsuit? The SFWA is open about their suit against Disney. My guess is that that Robin Rowal cunt just gave Pat the money since they are friends and out of pity.

I can't wrap by head around any organization just gifting $100k for a frivolous lawsuit, but the SFWA leadership has already been proven to spend like reckless drunks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
During the interviews Pat was intentionally mum about who was paying for the lawsuit. Well until the 4th one because he couldn't keep his fat mouth shut. That's very strange to me. If that $100k was a loan, why would he need to be quit about whose helping him fund the lawsuit? The SFWA is open about their suit against Disney. My guess is that that Robin Rowal cunt just gave Pat the money since they are friends and out of pity.

I can't wrap by head around any organization just gifting $100k for a frivolous lawsuit, but the SFWA leadership has already been proven to spend like reckless drunks.
Knowing Pat I’m sure he convinced them it was a slam dunk case and they bankrolled it on his stupid word, he’s lied so much and couldn’t even try to prove half the shit he claims in his suit. What happened to all the swatting? Oh right, he wasn’t swatted. Let’s not forget what his dopey law team told him, they just assumed whoever they tried to sue would roll over. Once Quasi and KF fought back they realized they were fucked.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
would be hilarious if there was some false allegation laid against the head of the SFWA, and he ends up in jail because he couldn't get a decent legal defense, because FATRICK's frivolous lawsuit ate into their legal funds.
I just hope someone lets all the dues paying members of the SFWA know they can’t afford top tier lawyers to go after Disney over royalties because they blew all their money on the biggest lol suit in history.

G

I wonder if he convinced them because some rascals used the names/likenesses of some of the other SFWA members when they filed some Goodreads reviews. Great use of 100k. LOL.

P

potatopeeler63

Looks like the SFWA is gonna have to downgrade and take trips to kenya/zimbabwe now instead of cambodia and vietnam to capture their child sex slaves
I’m so sorry

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Their website says that only 10% of donations can be allocated to the legal defense fund. I'm 99% sure Patrick's case alone exceeded that, not to mention the other cases they funded throughout the year. There's also the fact that they just wrote Fat a blank check instead of loaning the money like they're supposed to do. I dunno but if any of that is legally binding, they might be in some doodoo
well i think the SFWA pedos came to the conclusion it was a "community" issue.

the picture of Mary Kowal and the pigs in that mosquito netting at the start of covid really set her off on the broom