• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will someone with Twitter ask Patrick something?

Forum Clout
Ask him why, if he’s not racist, does he own guns and especially assault weapons. Could my black boyfriend (who is gay) own an assault weapon without being murdered by the police? No he couldn’t. Patrick owns hi-cap magazines and weapons of war while also claiming to be an ally. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Patrick S Tomlinson is an alleged racist and likely homophobe/islamophobe too

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Ask him why he hid like a bitch when I told him I'd pay him money to spar in a boxing ring.

I mean, you'd have to be a fucking COWARD to block and not respond.
Nothing against you but did you really expect that fat daughter abandoning coward to put his money where his fat mouth is? I would love nothing more than to see that but he wouldn't even debate Ben Shapiro. Sorry brothaman.

G

Nothing against you but did you really expect that fat daughter abandoning coward to put his money where his fat mouth is? I would love nothing more than to see that but he wouldn't even debate Ben Shapiro. Sorry brothaman.
No I just like the idea that people are reminding him that he pussied out.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Little baby child, my twitter is for me to engage with my followers and challenge our fascist government and to be a voice for those who don't have such a large platform. It is noT for me to engage with the elementry school questions of atalkers. Im sorry you are so stupid and bad at this.