• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Pat somehow weasel out of having to pay Quasi?

G

Only way is if he kills himself, which he doesn't have the balls. Or is he leaves the cou try, which he is too much of a rube to pull off.

I hope he loses everything for him and Nikki both. Where the fuck does their food money even come from? They have to be on welfare.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He wont do anything payment wise until its legally taken away from him. I dont see him accepting what he owes even after they have to "take" it from him. I think he would rather be living on the street than to actually set up a payment plan.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Only way is if he kills himself, which he doesn't have the balls. Or is he leaves the cou try, which he is too much of a rube to pull off.

I hope he loses everything for him and Nikki both. Where the fuck does their food money even come from? They have to be on welfare.

even if he kills himself he’s still being paid when Nikki sells the hovel

G

That wouldn’t help, Niki owes same as him.

Only way out I see is if mama Robinson bails them out, again.