• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Pat pretend to have always been a fan of Gilbert?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Aww fawk... The squinty eyed crass cackling jew snuffed it???? I was like 8 or 9 when Alladin came out and Iago was the shit...once I got the whole 'bit' I was like fucking go for it... Use the voice as the vehicle and make as much as you can...
People give out about the AVGN episode with him but its pure celebration of a Z lister...
I never followed him or anything but he was cool in the Aristocrats and he had his moments...
Godspeed you wrinkled walnut squawking crow looking thing....
Fatrick is fat. I hope he doesn't use this to make it all about himself.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Aww fawk... The squinty eyed crass cackling jew snuffed it???? I was like 8 or 9 when Alladin came out and Iago was the shit...once I got the whole 'bit' I was like fucking go for it... Use the voice as the vehicle and make as much as you can...
People give out about the AVGN episode with him but its pure celebration of a Z lister...
I never followed him or anything but he was cool in the Aristocrats and he had his moments...
Godspeed you wrinkled walnut squawking crow looking thing....
Fatrick is fat. I hope he doesn't use this to make it all about himself.
Depression as a muse Part II

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
chrome_screenshot_1649796154281.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
E
with people like Gilbert, Pat has to wait a bit and see if Twitter liberals are dancing on his grave for being problematic or praising him, before committing to a position
Exactly, Gilbert is the “comedians comedian” so he has to act like he loved him unless they bring up all his “offensive” humor. You couldn’t cancel Gilbert because he was the cheapest man alive and saved every penny.