• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wife killer Patton Oswalt paid his troll's medical bill

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

was listening to some podcast and they mentioned wife killer Patton retweeted a thumbnail of a photo not knowing theres caption "patton killed his wife" written on the full size photo. after some research i found this heart warming story about wife killer patton was orange man badding and some troll told him to go screw, he went into the troll's profile and found that nigga was in bad health and asked his fans to donate. he himself donated 2k to the gofundme. all in all the troll ended up with 50k

was it a good thing he did this? trying to hold money over another man's head is pretty bad taste imo but then the troll wouldnt have got the money he needed if the wife killer havent done this

troll havent tweeted since may 2020 and probably kicked the bucket

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He could've stop responding like years ago
Its cool, I look forward to seeing how long he can deny paying and what consequence will be forced upon him. He is going to " I will not pay child" to the wrong one and get a worse punishment. Its no longer twitter spats about who is right. Its a legally binding order. The trolls dont need to actively do anything but sit back, watch, and laugh as he makes it worse.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout