• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why would you admit any of this?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Why make a thread about an astonishing, barely believable level of personal failure if not reaching out for advice? You want sympathy instead? No. Good, sympathetic people don't end up with a score like that.

1683690217244.png

polkn.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

gassers

Forum Clout
i will not commit further sin, i will not have malice in my heart, i will not covet, i will not lust. guide me to walk the path of purity jesus christ.

gassers

Forum Clout
i will be grateful for every meal i have. say your name. say your prayers.

gassers

Forum Clout
i submit to you. my soul submits to you. i here say this in all gratitude. i have doubted you and your powers since long. but this is a long due awakening i have said your name in vain forgive me for all sins.

gassers

Forum Clout
this has been a revelation, thank you god for guiding me, for putting on this path. i feel better now. it is you that makes me feel content and satisfied.