• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why would he retweet such sexist garbage??

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1643499103166.png

What because they're female they're dumber and perform worse? Fucking hetero-cis asshole.
Women can be just as capable! He should know with his woman being the breadwinner of caretaker income!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Oh my god the original thing is so much worse!

1643499250966.png

She's quite literally saying that a black woman has to work TWICE as hard as the average black woman to be as successful as an average white person.
She thinks the average black person is only 50% as capable as some run-of-the-mill faggot white redneck cocksucker!

I am outraged

Forum Clout
If women are willing to get paid less money for these same jobs, then why don't employers only hire women? Seems like it'd save them a bunch of money. It's almost like it's a bullshit statistic.
Because even then, it still wouldn't be worth it because nothing would ever get built or accomplished.

I'm sorry your so stupid child