• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why would a 300lb 45 year old man be obsessed with a child actor who looks underage?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
What evidence do you have that he’s 300 pounds?

We're both in the BMI class of "overweight", but he's much much shorter than me.

However he's insecure about being a fat manlet, so please reassure him that BMI isn't an accurate representation of anything. All his extra pounds are muscle while all mine are fat. I'm not making anything up, this is his actual logic.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We're both in the BMI class of "overweight", but he's much much shorter than me.

However he's insecure about being a fat manlet, so please reassure him that BMI isn't an accurate representation of anything. All his extra pounds are muscle while all mine are fat. I'm not making anything up, this is his actual logic.

People have seen what I look like, nobody has seen you. Probably because you’re not even male.

Jenna

Forum Clout
See look now we're no longer discussing NoBacon being legally overweight, and the subject has changed to asking Jenna to dox herself on the orders of the DM King.

No more posts about NoBacon's doughy marshmallow body, understand? It's a sensitive topic for the hobbit with bitchtits.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
See look now we're no longer discussing NoBacon being legally overweight, and the subject has changed to asking Jenna to dox herself on the orders of the DM King.

No more posts about NoBacon's doughy marshmallow body, understand? It's a sensitive topic for the hobbit with bitchtits.
You can just send it to me. I won’t share it with anyone, and I will post in this thread who is fatter.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You can just send it to me. I won’t share it with anyone, and I will post in this thread who is fatter.

I’m fatter than I’ve ever been but also broader and with more muscle, I want to lose weight but I’m happy with my build right now.

I’ve sent a recent pic before, it’s time for Jenna to step up or confirm he’s a 400lb girl.

Jenna

Forum Clout

Hey I admit I'm in the BMI category of overweight. I don't do the Patrick/NoBacon/Cartman thing. Being legally fat but needing everyone to tell me I'm super buff and not fat by any definition (other than BMI).

Jenna

Forum Clout
I’ve sent a recent pic before, it’s time for Jenna to step up or confirm he’s a 400lb girl.

Damn, the cool popular posters are all sending each other saucy body pics behind the scenes.

Do you snap 90 pics from different angles so you can send the best one?

Jenna

Forum Clout
Not at all, i just don’t have any problem sharing these things , I have nothing to hide

"I have no problem sharing these things" and "I have nothing to hide" says the guy who DMs sexy body pics to his internet friends but won't post them publicly.