• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Why won't you debate me?" - the Piggy screams

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1636432917177.png

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
"The county commissioner refuses to debate me" - Hefty Rosenthal
"Was I or was I not at that hooligans meatloaf Monday dinner?"

"Why won't you give me your identity!" - the piglet screams.

Because we've already had this debate, fatty. Judge Stein and Judge Shulman got in on it months ago now.

You lost the debate. It's a settled thing. We are not having it again. Pay Quasi (and lose weight).

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
"Fattest!" Screams the woman who sits in my friends lap and believes happiness doesn't entail my emotional abuse.

Because I am not fat by any medical definition, child who carries my child. And I accepted this long ago.

I lost a child, but you lost the debate. It's a settled thing in court. I'm having my childhood again.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
His autism/aspergers prevents him from having any type of meaningful interaction. His inability to articulate himself is his source of frustration and his mental gymnastics to avoid self reflection is a result of Mama Raven. His parents failed him the same way Bob and Barb failed Chris Chan. They avoid their chubby manchild like the plague and rightfully so.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
you having a white child is an act of fascist white supremacy, you do realize that, Patrick? Is there anything more fascist than creating more white people?

Even giving emotional support to another white woman is suspect. At best you're occupying her and preventing her from breeding more white people, that's being generous, but otherwise you're denying POC access to a white pussy which is a form of your own white supremacy. And that's how you are choosing to live your life, as a white-child producing, white woman-taking literal benefactor of your own unearned white privilege. You literal white supremacist fascist in your life choices, whether you admit to it or not

Also I haven't looked into it but I'm not sure the area you live in is diverse enough. Another check for you being a white supremacist