• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is the woman's chess league separate from the men's?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Physical sports I get, men have the advantage...but chess? Why separate the sexes in a purely intellectual game? I thought they wanted equality and integration all across the board. I'll hang up and listen to your obvious, inevitable response.

bombvest

Forum Clout
they'll say some nonsense like men's and boy's chess has more resources and support for early coaching and investment in discovering potential great players. same excuse for blacks with academics. maybe that was truth 50+ years ago. it's silly to think men's GM level chess coaches would be ignoring girls who are exceptional at chess and beating adult high ranking players left and right, the reality is they just don't exist.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They are eligible for the men’s tournaments if they can qualify. My honest thought on the matter is that autism affects far more men and autists are the best chess players. You could devote every waking minute the rest of your life to chess but you’re already too old to become a professional. Assuming you’re not like 15.