• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is Pat pretending to be productive? Trouble at home?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I find it odd after he finally paid Quasi he bought (or made Niki buy) him a new laptop and keeps mentioning his dumb tiny Tim book again after doing anything else but working.

Do you think after whoever paid Quasi Pat was told to cut the shit and get back to work since now his “problem” was resolved? Was he using the pay quasi / swat saga as an excuse to not have a book coming out? (Can’t work Niki, our life is in danger!) Funny how he hasn’t been swatted in months after he didn’t need anymore attention, only leading up to the court date and crying to multiple media outlets.

Something is up at the half house, is Pat on his final warning? Niki did say their marriage was not taking the “situation” well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When did she say this?
The interview - the one where he says he’s drinking too much they said this whole situation hasn’t been easy on their marriage. Plus she looked like shit on the interviews while sitting next to her retard husband. I’m wondering if Pat claimed he “couldn’t work” because of the pay quasi situation (mentioning they can’t afford the legal fees, he would possibly go to jail, etc) and now that it was paid he’s on the hot seat to actually produce something that brings in money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t remember the exact wording but something about them “deciding” to stay together because it would be even more difficult to face their stalkers alone.

Retarded logic. No one would remember Niki if she ran for the hills
Deciding = Pat told Niki she can’t leave and had her meds upped. But now that the whole ordeal is over (for the moment) and all the swat stuff magically stopped I’m wondering if there’s added pressure on Pat to do SOMETHING that brings in money. Quasi was paid, he got a new laptop (I need it to work, Niki!), now there should be no excuse for him to lay around all day.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Rick is like one of those doomsday preachers that predict a day the world will end and Niki is his only follower. He keeps telling her that things will all magically work out somehow if she just listens to him. The lawsuit was supposed to fix everything. Then when it didn't he just denied that the judgement was real. Then when that prediction came up empty he told her that doing those interviews would change everything. Now that he's wrong again he is acting productive and doing what he can to manipulate her into believing again. This time it will all work out. You watch.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Deciding = Pat told Niki she can’t leave and had her meds upped. But now that the whole ordeal is over (for the moment) and all the swat stuff magically stopped I’m wondering if there’s added pressure on Pat to do SOMETHING that brings in money. Quasi was paid, he got a new laptop (I need it to work, Niki!), now there should be no excuse for him to lay around all day.
I agree that something has changed. But also he sounds actually more chipper and happier than usual…almost as if working and being productive (albeit on a retarded, worthless project) has been good for our pig’s mental health.

Is Rick growing up?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I would imagine a financial line was crossed and an ultimatum delivered. We spent ourselves into 80k of debt tilting at windmills full of bra bombing pests and came away with paint on our face and nothing else for our troubles. We're not borrowing any more and you need to start bringing in some money to pay for this.

Okay wifeychild, I just need a laptop and I will finish my next book which we both know will make six figures because you believe anything I say and I have been talking for 3 years about how the market needs and wants this sort of thing and look at how good Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter did and I'm obviously going to get a movie deal out of this after all the publicity we did around the cyBersTalking cult. I never lose and this will be all a net positive because I've gained all these Twitter followers crying about stalkers and tweeting about tanks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I need to watch this interview. Is this the one where they keep retardedly looking at their ceiling because them boys are flying in the mud?
Yes, the host really lets the two of them babble which gave us some interesting pieces of information. Piggy admitting he “maybe drinks too much” was something - especially coming from two obvious alcoholics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How is he trying to be productive? He's gone through a few attempts to make money: the self-swatting to fame, then fixing up the other side of the house to rent it out, then trying to beat the lawsuit. Now he's back to writing a few sentences per day at best like his book will ever sell. He almost couldn't try harder to be less productive.
Just the fact that he’s mentioning something he’s working on more often for the first time in forever. During the whole swat saga he only oinked about that and fighting with stalkers - that’s why I think he’s under pressure to ACTUALLY do some work since it seems like he used the whole pay quasi thing as an excuse - “I can’t work, too much going on!” Now that he got the debt paid and even a new laptop he REALLY needs to prove he’s working on something of worth to justify laying around all day not selling any books.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
if Nikki/Lynne had the authority to impose an ultimatum on Fatty they would've done it years ago.

Moving Past Trauma interview "of course this has put a strain on our marriage"

the guy paywalled the video on youtube but it's archived on kf's thread, page 2133.
But that was before Pat needed to get bailed out of legal trouble. Up until that disaster of a lawsuit he at least had a book contract / publisher. Since his last book he’s been laying around tweeting stalkers all day and writing on spec. He’s had nothing on the horizon for years but has been able to give excuses (my life is in danger! I’m going to jail or pay 40k!) and now that it’s all resolved this would be the time for an ultimatum since his bullshit was close to having serious issues for him AND Niki.

Pat is an obvious bull shitter and pathological liar so he’s been talking his way out of it for a long time. Now there’s no excuses - gotta bring in the money now, where is it Pat? Why hasn’t your book sold? Why don’t you have a publisher?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
He'd convinced her and her family that he was never going to have to work again, between suing the atalkers AND the cops.

Now it's looking like Nikki and Lynn found out about the next round of unpaid debt.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Is this the interview where Rick shit his pants mid interview and had to be excused because he made as niki said 'potty in a diapey'?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Is this the interview where Rick shit his pants mid interview and had to be excused because he made as niki said 'potty in a diapey'?
There’s been a marked uptick in Rick shitting himself content from the Redditors who drive 90% of Rick’s X engagement. I think it’s a pfg bit.