• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is Mama Raven living under an alias?

Forum Clout
Do we have a Quanspiracy on our hands?

F8869E34-F429-41E2-9E66-040744787732.jpeg

Forum Clout
I kinda find it funny that he calls us clinically obsessed cyberatalkers but none of us know what his dopey mom even looks like. I couldn't even pick the stupid bitch out of a lineup of dumb old Wisconsin broads. I'd have to say "Which one of you has a son that is a fat faggot with bitch tits and writes shitty sci-fi books?" and then watch to see which one flinched a little.

G

I kinda find it funny that he calls us clinically obsessed cyberatalkers but none of us know what his dopey mom even looks like. I couldn't even pick the stupid bitch out of a lineup of dumb old Wisconsin broads. I'd have to say "Which one of you has a son that is a fat faggot with bitch tits and writes shitty sci-fi books?" and then watch to see which one flinched a little.
I don't know why but I imagine that his mom looks exactly like Macs mom from it's always sunny

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
What a hick address.

Yeah, we're just down the road from where the 8000s start on Highway Z. Turn right when you hear a 5'2" elderly cunt braying like a donkey in heat until the cowpoke electrician shoves a fence post up her cunt. You can't miss it.