• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why haven't Patrick/Resto dropped the case yet?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Resto said they had to wait on the results in California. If he just sends a letter to Ashley he doesent get to charge Piggy both billable hours and an appearance fee. Don’t you know how Lawyering works? Brinton is bleeding his mark for another couple grand. He gets more money if he appears at the hearing.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Brinton is playing out the clock. If he gets a name, fine. But he could not give a fuck. Bitch is getting paid until at least January so why not let it ride?
I applaud Brinton for getting all the continuances and preparing new affidavits for every single hearing. Fucking brilliant how he bled Tubby in this case. Brinton May go from beta Cuck to Alpha Chad in January to be honest with ya.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I applaud Brinton for getting all the continuances and preparing new affidavits for every single hearing. Fucking brilliant how he bled Tubby in this case. Brinton May go from beta Cuck to Alpha Chad in January to be honest with ya.
I feel the need to point out that I’ve been the biggest Resto defender here. When he fucks you,
1636690391876.jpeg

he fucks you raw, long and hard.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Brinton is playing out the clock. If he gets a name, fine. But he could not give a fuck. Bitch is getting paid until at least January so why not let it ride?
He really is, isn't he?

I believe his Google subpoena in Santa Clara has the same Krinsky issue as his failure in San Francisco, but rather than drop it he's just going to bill piggy for every second he can, even if it costs his client another round of Quasi's legal fees.

What’s he into Brinton for, about $75-90k?
I think he mentioned $100k on Josiah Tape 5; that was before the quash so he'll have had to pay more.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Resto said they had to wait on the results in California. If he just sends a letter to Ashley he doesent get to charge Piggy both billable hours and an appearance fee. Don’t you know how Lawyering works? Brinton is bleeding his mark for another couple grand. He gets more money if he appears at the hearing.
Definitely this. I doubt he even thinks about it anymore.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
He really is, isn't he?

I believe his Google subpoena in Santa Clara has the same Krinsky issue as his failure in San Francisco, but rather than drop it he's just going to bill piggy for every second he can, even if it costs his client another round of Quasi's legal fees.

I think he mentioned $100k on Josiah Tape 5; that was before the quash so he'll have had to pay more.
I assumed part of the 100k was also to Mayr.