• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why hasn't Patrick's family staged an intervention?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They all hate him, it’s why he spends holidays alone yet lives not far from his family. His brother seems to not like him much since Pat makes sure to still refer to him as his “little” brother even though they are middle aged adults to belittle him. Pat takes selfies with people who spend 1 minute with him but never his own family. He encouraged his followers to fight with family and cut them out of your life over politics because his family hates him. He leeched on to Niki’s family at first but they got tired of his shit.

G

I'm Irish. My mother keeps a list of folks to send Christmas cards to, and crosses out names when someone crosses her in real life. This list was handed down to her by my grandmother. They keep it in the back of our family bible from Donegal. It is the Book of Revelations for our bloodline.

And yet, even my family's vindictive cunt-women would have kept him around just to laugh at him. We do have a sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
I'm Irish. My mother keeps a list of folks to send Christmas cards to, and crosses out names when someone crosses her in real life. This list was handed down to her by my grandmother. They keep it in the back of our family bible from Donegal. It is the Book of Revelations for our bloodline.

And yet even my family's vindictive cunt women would have kept him around just to laugh at him. We do have a sense of humor.
Maybe your ancestors chased his ancestors out of Ireland for eating all the potatoes.