• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doss Nick wear a "Theyre Trying to Kill Us" hoodie?

G

I get that the sugar industry and pharma industry are trying to kill Pat to make him reliant on both rube food and BP meds. Kinda like a tag team effort. I get that. But I don't think that's what she means.

Is she talking about Russians and Trump? She's not a nig so she's not talking about cops? What the hell is she blathering about?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

Holy fucking Christ enough with this shit already.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Niki is 100% as hateable as pig to me at this point. She's every bit the autistic, leeching, virtue signalling retard that he is, in female form. They're 2 peas in an enormous pod.

Fuck them both, the cunts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1647719725501.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s because they claim it’s racist that black people are more likely to be fat / obsess due to eating shit. I used to work in an office in a city (not huge but still big) and the black employees all had the worst diets. Everyday eating shit fried chicken, fries, etc and drinking 3-4 Pepsis a day. Mind you the place had a nice cafeteria area with chefs and healthy options but they said no to that and would get deep fried stuff from dirty local food places that barely passed health inspections.

The “they’re trying to kill us” is just a way to say black people cant help being fat tubs of shit that eat junk and don’t exercise or even bother ever drinking water and instead of taking responsibility it’s easier to blame it on white people.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I get that it's from a niggerloving documentary but I 100% think it's a reference to his persecution complex over being called fat online. He has stated before that he's being hunted to death despite not a single person from here or reddit ever approaching him IRL or setting foot in his property

Untitled.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Holy fucking Christ enough with this shit already.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Niki is 100% as hateable as pig to me at this point. She's every bit the autistic, leeching, virtue signalling retard that he is, in female form. They're 2 peas in an enormous pod.

Fuck them both, the cunts.

Black trans lives matter, child.

I get that it's from a niggerloving documentary but I 100% think it's a reference to his persecution complex over being called fat online. He has stated before that he's being hunted to death despite not a single person from here or reddit ever approaching him IRL or setting foot in his property

View attachment 29963
Lol "mentally unhealthy person" Andrew challenged you to a "squealing match". You hid like a petrified coward in your hovel until you were certain that he was gone, then "bravely" doxxed him on Twitter with the help of the faggots at Hooligans (don't think that it's over for them yet, either. Unless I am being strung along, they are going to get lots of coverage for this).