• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Patrick S. Tomlinson rent out the other half-hovel to someone long term?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Think about it: there's colleges nearby. He can't find a student who needs a place to stay? He'd make more money from someone paying rent and would only have to clean the place once they decided to leave. It would be far better than being with AirBnB, plus he'd be able to go on vacations and still get an income.

Well, I'll tell you why: it's because he wouldn't be able to SWAT the place any more.

Prick Tomlinson, I've got your number, baby! And that number is 270 (lbs), oinker! And none of that weight is muscle; just fat, bone and cartilage, fatso! And your rectum takes a beating from Niki's special belt, overweight homosexual! And your father was a stark raving queer before his conversion therapy until it wore off because he couldn't resist the BBC any more, son of a poofter! And the mixture of blood pressure and SSRI medications with alcohol and excessive carbohydrates is ruining your mental cognition, half-man half-pig! And the only thing that your ex-wife got rid of faster than her useless belongings on Facebook Marketplace is you, awful husband! And you keep failing at being a litigant, litigious baby infant! And you should really be called a litiGUNT because not only are you bad at suing people, but you're also obese, nigger!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's doubtful that shithole is up to code to rent or lease the half-hovel long term. It's probably not even up to code for Airbnb standards, but they're pretty lax when it comes to inspecting short term rental properties.
I dunno, I've read the rules for landlords on Flatmates.com.au and it doesn't seem all that stringent. Who checks this shit anyway?

Although if I were Pat I'd be using Fatmates.com, fawkin homerun Ricstah

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I dunno, I've read the rules for landlords on Flatmates.com.au and it doesn't seem all that stringent. Who checks this shit anyway?

Although if I were Pat I'd be using Fatmates.com, fawkin homerun Ricstah
No one checks. I was reading the rules for Milwaukee and apparently they aren’t enforced at all because they didnt fund any inspectors.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Hey @Sue Lightning can you clarify which one is a better moneymaker?
8ke2oq.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The suester's math notwithstanding, you really think he'd be making less than with a regular renter? How much can half a hovel go for per month in milwaukee? It seems like a wash at best accounting for price fluctuations in the busy season and having to provide little soaps. You know rick isn't washing those sheets more than once a month so in labor costs it's 20 minutes of scrubbing shit flecks off the toilet and sweeping every couple of days unless he gets a rude and RUDE user that smokes inside and puts their butts out in piles of shit on the floor.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The suester's math notwithstanding, you really think he'd be making less than with a regular renter? How much can half a hovel go for per month in milwaukee? It seems like a wash at best accounting for price fluctuations in the busy season and having to provide little soaps. You know rick isn't washing those sheets more than once a month so in labor costs it's 20 minutes of scrubbing shit flecks off the toilet and sweeping every couple of days unless he gets a rude and RUDE user that smokes inside and puts their butts out in piles of shit on the floor.
I think he was doing significantly better with Airbnb. He’s not getting more than $1750/month vs the million he made with Airbnb.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The suester's math notwithstanding, you really think he'd be making less than with a regular renter? How much can half a hovel go for per month in milwaukee?
My reasoning is that there's a greater potential in AirBnB, but renting out is guaranteed money. Also, it's the same 1-2 people at a time vs. a hundred or so per year.

Maybe I'm underestimating what the rent should be, but if it's $250 per week that works out to just over $12k a year. Some dorm rooms cost like $400 a week, so maybe for a couple of students it's a good deal to split $400 for what amounts to a house (kind of). $400 a week makes Fatrick just over $20k.

With AirBnB, at $100 per night he needs to get 120 bookings a year to hit $12k, not including the dates where the rate is higher. But his place is sold on the low cost; he couldn't possibly sell people on $200 regularly, could he?

Keep in mind I also think that Pat's a liar and at least some of the reviews are fake, so I factored that in.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s because he’s lazy and incompetent - he doesn’t want to be subjected to well defined landlord/renters laws that may require him to do things like pay for his tenants hotel room if he can’t fix the heater in under 24 hours.

He also doesn’t want to risk having his tenant stop paying rent and force him to hire another lawyer and go through the 6 month eviction process.

I assume migrants/squatters will one day start targeting AirBNBs to squat in. Hopefully the cops arrest him like they did that woman in queens.